This blog will teach you where to shop for the best CBD gummies for arthritis in the UK as well as what to look out for.
Cannabidiol (CBD), the non-intoxicating relative of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), has a number of medical applications. Emotional responses, motor control, and energy balance are just some of the body activities that can be signalled by cannabinoids like CBD interacting with receptors in the endocannabinoid system.
CBD's potential as an analgesic, or painkiller, has been studied extensively over the past two decades, and the results have been encouraging. While studies are still being conducted, here is what we know about the pain-relieving effects of CBD oil thus far.
What Is CBD?
Cannabidiol, or CBD for short, is a component of the cannabis plant. CBD won't get you high, but it might make you sleepy. Hemp is a kind of cannabis that is typically used to extract CBD for use in consumer goods. CBD products can legally contain up to 0.2% THC (the psychoactive component of cannabis).
CBD Gummies For Arthritis In The UK
The term "arthritis" is used to describe a wide variety of painful joint disorders. Joint inflammation, pain, and stiffness are typical symptoms, and they can worsen over time.
CBD has shown potential as an analgesic in both animal and preclinical trials, which is encouraging news for the treatment of arthritis. CBD as a treatment for arthritis hasn't been the subject of as much rigorous and ongoing clinical research as other treatments.
The first controlled trial, conducted in 2006, was primarily focused on patients with rheumatoid arthritis, an inflammatory condition that causes inflammation in the joints and other affected areas. Some people with arthritis who have tried CBD report feeling less pain, sleeping better, and/or having less anxiety after using it.
The pain studied participants experienced while moving, at rest, and sleeping significantly reduced when Sativex was compared to a placebo. There were no serious withdrawal symptoms or side effects from the treatment.
CBD Gummies For Arthritis In The UK For First Timers
Without high-quality scientific trials on CBD and arthritis, doctors cannot recommend a specific amount or form of CBD, or say who will or will not benefit from taking it. Yet, there are several areas of consensus:
- CBD should not be used in place of conventional treatment for inflammatory arthritis.
- Patients who are considering trying CBD for their arthritis should first consult with their primary care physician. What has worked in the past, what hasn't, whether there are other options to try first, how to do a trial run, what to watch out for, and when to return for a follow-up visit to evaluate results can all be discussed between the two parties. Record your dose and symptoms in a diary to see how it's working.
- When used for an extended period of time, high-quality CBD products can add up quickly. Don't waste your money unless you're convinced the product is helping your symptoms.
CBD Gummies UK: Which Flavours Are The Best?
- Wild Strawberries: Indulge in the delightful taste of wild strawberries with our CBD gummies! Infused with high-quality CBD oil, our gummies not only satisfy your taste buds but also provide the potential benefits of CBD in a convenient and delicious form.
- Cola Bottles: Satisfy your sweet tooth and enjoy the classic taste of cola with our CBD gummies! Infused with premium CBD oil, our cola bottle gummies are a tasty and convenient way to experience CBD's benefits.
- Wild Cherries: Treat yourself to the juicy and tangy taste of wild cherries with our CBD gummies! Our wild cherry gummies are a tasty and easy way to try out the potential health benefits of CBD. They are made with high-quality CBD oil.
High N Supply's CBD gummies have passed all necessary laboratory tests and are in full compliance with the FSA. Make sure you contact us today and find your favourite gummy on our website if you want to try how CBD relieves joint pain.